OUR SHIPPING POLICIES
We charge a $6.99 flat rate for shipping however orders with a product total over $75 will ship for free. Orders will typically ship within 1-3 business days (M-F). All packages for continental U.S. addresses are shipped by the carrier of our discretion and transit times will vary depending on location. Orders going to Hawaii or Alaska are typically sent via Priority US Postal regardless of what shipping method may be shown.
We ship to all 50 states unless restricted by law.
A confirmation email detailing the specifics of the order will be sent shortly after your order is placed as well as a second email with tracking information once it ships.
In-store pickup is now offered as a Shipping Method. When selecting “Pickup In-Store” please observe the following:
Orders can only be picked up Monday-Thursday, 9am—12pm and 1pm-4pm.
Enter through black Office door to pickup your order at the window in the lobby.
Please have your Order Number and Name on the order ready. If another person will be picking up the order please provide their name in the Order Comments.
There is no store front and no tours will be given. No exceptions.
We do NOT ship internationally, and all orders must have both billing and shipping addresses located within the 50 United States (US) or District of Columbia, unless restricted by law. While we proudly support service members of the US military and believe that it is a great privilege to service their needs, we must fully comply with all US export control laws and regulations both foreign and domestically.
RETURNS & EXCHANGES POLICIES
B5 System is committed to 100% user satisfaction and works tirelessly for your continued loyalty.
If the item you received from us is not the item you ordered, or if it is damaged in any way, we will make every effort to replace it as soon as possible. Return shipping costs are the customers’ responsibility.
If you ever experience an issue with a B5 Systems product at any time, regardless of where it was purchased, please contact us directly and we’ll do everything reasonable to help you.
HOW TO MAKE A RETURN:
To make a return, please take the following steps:
- BEFORE returning any products, please contact us first to receive a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number and prominently write it on the outside of the package. Packages will not be accepted without an RMA.
- Include a note with your name, shipping address, phone number, email, RMA number, and reason for the return (including, if applicable, information about the firearm, ammunition, and usage environment for defective returns).
- Wrap the item with quality padding and place in the original packaging or in an appropriate box for shipping.
- ***PLEASE NOTE: A 20% restock fee will be applied to all returns for reasons other than defective products or mis-shipments and will be deducted from the refund. Items must be returned in new, unused, unopened condition within 30 days of original purchase date. If product has been installed, worn, or damaged, the return will be denied.
- All refunds will be applied to the credit card used for the original purchase. You should allow one to two billing cycles for the refund to appear on your statement.
B5 Systems stands behind every product we produce. B5 Systems provides a limited lifetime warranty for every product against failure due to manufacturing, assembly, or material defect. Modification or alteration of B5 products, including custom coatings, voids all factory warranties. We are not responsible for items intentionally/accidentally damaged or destroyed, or products damaged by abuse/poor maintenance. This warranty is limited to the repair or replacement of the part(s) or products which are returned to B5 Systems and are determined by B5 Systems to be defective. The following items are excluded from this warranty:
- Normal wear of product finishes and of all metal or plastic parts.
- Damage or malfunction resulting from accident, negligence, misuse, or unauthorized repair or modification.